Sunday, May 22, 2011

" Jon Mayhew Visits Hoole-igans...."


HELLO! I go from SUBLIME to RIDICULOUS...no postings for 5 months and now 3 all at once....I suppose it's a bit like those buses...

Here is local writer Jon Mayhew ( father of 4, Advisory Teacher, Musician, Serious Runner...HOW does he do it?!)

Jon spent a morning with the Hoole-igans recently. Here he is by Clare, who is listening to his tips with rapt arrention.

Jon writes for Bloomsbury. His 1st Book was the wonderful scarily chilling " MORTLOCK" .

More about Jon and his well-deserved burgeoining career on: http://www.jonmayhew.co.uk/


















7 Comments:

Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Hi Jan, I've missed you! Great to catch up.

8:15 am  
Blogger Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Good to see you back.

6:07 pm  
Blogger cheshire wife said...

Body language and facial expressions say quite a lot in this photo.

10:05 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Sounds like the Hoole-igans have been busy! Welcome back.

10:59 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

Thankyou for your messages. I thought I'd lost touch after so long!

8:24 pm  
Blogger Sarah Laurence said...

Welcome back, Jan! You've been missed. It is impressive how some people manage to do it all. Does he sleep?

4:53 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

Sarah:
I suppose he must! He was certainly wide awake when he visited my class..!

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home