Thursday, November 22, 2012

" Peace And Quiet In Mr. Gladstone's Sitting room...."

Here are 2 friends writing poems after  workshopping with Yorkshire poet, Ian Parkes. Ian is presently Poet in Residence at Gladstone's Library in Hawarden ( see www.st-deniols.com/

We had a lovely day at the library,  enjoying the workshop and Ian's company....and of course, we lapped up the Library's wonderful atmosphere. Certainly looking forward to another visit again soon...!

PS: During LitFest, I joined another workshop...like Simon Armitage's, the venue was Chester Town Hall.
This time, BBC producer Duncan Minshall, talked with us about writing stories for Radio. Very interesting.
HOWEVER, where I'm concerned, I think the experession is that I need to get my finger out.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home